Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Love Nail Stickers.

I am, as a rule, lazy as crap.  If there is a shortcut, I'm going to take it.  Sometimes, the shortcut is even better than the long way around.

I suck at painting nails, and I'm way too cheap to get a weekly . . . or monthly . . . manicure, so when nail stickers came out, I was all in.  Sally Hansen was the first brand to popularize the printed, peel off/stick on nail polishes, and though they were kind of expensive ($8 and up, depending on the brand),  they can last a couple of weeks if applied and maintained properly. Well worth it!

This is the first time I've used the Essie Sleek Stick nail applique, and I love it!  They have a cool raised texture, and seem to be very well adhered to my fingernail.

Essie Sleek Stick pattern: "So Haute"
Ring: Claire's (yes I shop there)
Spiked Bracelet: Forever 21
Leaf/Chevron Bracelet: Vintage 




2 comments:

  1. OK. Your nail stickers are bomb. but the REAL star of the show is that LEAF BRACELET>

    VINTAGE?!?! How can you do this to me? I need this on my wrist now now now.

    You have amazing taste in jewelry. Love it girl.

    -gab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I paid two dollars for that piece at a junk store, isn't that crazy?

      Delete